Best Blogs of the Week [ Week of July 16, 2023]

Welcome back to another Best Blogs of the Week post! Audrina and I are excited to share our favorite blogs with you.


Just to remind you, these are the requirements of being on our best blogs list. If you would like your blog added, as always, message me in the form on this blog or email me at hd.caston@gmail.com. I look forward to seeing some great blogs!



The Penny Parlor


This is one of mg favorite lifestyle blogs about vacations, family, and beauty. Highly recommend!


Breezy Boo's Blibber Blabber


This blog has recipes, reading material suggestions, and inspiration.


Rita's Recipes


Simple meal recipes that your family and friends will love!


Half Baked


This is another baking blog with mostly dessert recipes! I really wanted to eat them all 👍🤣


Which one of these blogs sounded the most interesting? Will you check any of them out? Tell me in the comments below! See you next time ⏲️ 👍


For more Frequent posts, check out my other blog, Mrs. Incognito's Hate Blog! My friends post on it too and it's super fun!


















Caston Haneslon-D'Vayne

Hello! My name is Caston Haneslon-D'vayne. You may remember me from the magazine for Barbies: The Sometimes. As you already know, I am committed to helping people. I want to make the world a better place. I have my own Blogger profile, on which I will display a number of random blogs for you to enjoy.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post