Best Blogs of the Week

Best Blogs of the Week by Audrina Chalbany and Caston D'Vayne

By Audrina Chalbany and Caston D'Vayne

Although there were so many blogs to choose from, we had to narrow it down to the top 5 to get put on our list for this week. If you would like your blog on our list for next week, please just email me at hd.caston@gmail.com or use the contact form on the side. Thank you!

(View the list of rules for this competition here.)


Pontos Turísticos em Portugal

A blog listing many tourist attractions in Portugal

Daily News India - Times Of India

A blog listing the latest news in India

Ruben Heriyanto's Blog

A blog with all sorts of amazing poems

Samara Uzl

A blog about a student studying English literature

SopHistory

A blog about history

Caston Haneslon-D'Vayne

Hello! My name is Caston Haneslon-D'vayne. You may remember me from the magazine for Barbies: The Sometimes. As you already know, I am committed to helping people. I want to make the world a better place. I have my own Blogger profile, on which I will display a number of random blogs for you to enjoy.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post