Best Blogs of the Week

Best Blogs of the Week by Audrina Chalbany and Caston D'Vayne

By Audrina Chalbany and Caston D'Vayne

Although there were so many blogs to choose from, we had to narrow it down to the top 5 to get put on our list for this week. If you would like your blog on our list for next week, please just email me at hd.caston@gmail.com or use the contact form on the side. Thank you!

(View the list of rules for this competition here.)


Saanvi's Story Land

A blog that has so many awesome stories with illustrations to match

Bengali Motivation

An inspiring blog with motivational posts to help everyone achieve their goals and reach their potential



Audrina Chalbany

��Birthday: July 20, 2000�� Hey everyone! I'm Audrina Chalbany, your FAVORITE PERSON! Here's some things about me: I'm Australian, 20 years old, and I post on Mrs. Incognito's Hate Blog regularly! I started making The Sometimes Magazines over the summer of 2020, but now I just post on the blog! Well, that's all for now! See you soon!

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post